EMC Logo Early MusiChicago Discussion Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2014, 7:41pm
Early MusiChicago Home

EMC Logo
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Early MusiChicago Discussion Forum vacancies in Chicago Brass Band

Early MusiChicago Discussion Forum
   Early Instruments & Voice
   Early Brass
(Moderator: berto)
   vacancies in Chicago Brass Band
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: vacancies in Chicago Brass Band  (Read 3132 times)
Roger Menning

Email

vacancies in Chicago Brass Band
« on: Nov 6th, 2006, 8:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Since last year, some of our players have had to leave the band because of career changes and/or relocation out of the area.  Consequently, Chicago Brass Band has a few openings, and we need your help to spread the word. Specifically, we have openings for two cornet players, and possibly a percussionist.  Others are welcome to audition as well, to get on our sub list, or in case there are further openings in the future.  If you or someone you know might be interested, please reply to this message or call me at 815-814-9032. I've attached a recruitment flyer (http://earlymusichicago.org/documents/CBBRecruitposter.doc) which you can copy and post wherever you think it would be effective and appropriate, or just to forward to others you know.

The band is off to a great start this year, and we have an exciting schedule ahead of us.  By New Years we will have performed six concerts this season. Anyone who auditions will be glad they did.  I think you know that CBB is one of the top brass bands in the country.  Our 10-piece group is definiitely the finest small ensemble in NABBA, having won three of the last four years.  Thanks for your help.

Roger Menning, President
Chicago Brass Band
cell: 815-814-9032
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Early MusiChicago Discussion Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

Early MusiChicago Home