Welcome to Early MusiChicago!
Indianapolis Early Music Festival has a new home
« on: May 30th, 2005, 8:51am »
For the first time in its 39-year history, the Indianapolis Early Music Festival will take place entirely at the Indiana History Center. Previously, IEMF events were at the Indianapolis Art Center.
The 2005 Indianapolis Early Music Festival lineup includes:
• June 24: Instapitta, music inspired by the legend of Tristan and Isolde.
• June 26: Cappella Romana, "Music of the Three Romes."
• July 8: Seattle Baroque, harpsichord concertos.
• July 10: Seattle Baroque, music from Bach's library.
• July 29: Red Priest, "Pirates of the Baroque."
• July 31: Red Priest, "Carnival of the Seasons."
Read more here