EMC Logo Early MusiChicago Discussion Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 24th, 2014, 2:05pm
Early MusiChicago Home

EMC Logo
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Early MusiChicago Discussion Forum CARS Spring 2005 Concert

Early MusiChicago Discussion Forum
   Early Instruments & Voice
   Recorder
(Moderator: Labattaille)
   CARS Spring 2005 Concert
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CARS Spring 2005 Concert  (Read 1572 times)
Mark Dawson

Email

CARS Spring 2005 Concert
« on: Mar 24th, 2005, 5:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Our season is almost over, and we have plans for our spring concert on May 15 at St. Luke's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1500 Belmont Avenue, at 2 PM.  We would like you to take part.  

We had a light turnout for our December concert, so we are hoping for an enthusiastic response before our break for the summer.  I would also once again encourage you to think of a variety of kinds of early music, including choral works, viola da gamba, harp, keyboard, and other instruments, as well as recorders and krumhorns.  

I need to know:

*musical piece or pieces you plan to play, and their length (the pieces should be about five to seven minutes each)
*players and their instruments  
*composer's names, with nationality and dates of birth and death  
*any scheduling issues.  If everybody wants to go first in the program, somebody will end up playing last anyway.  But if you have a good reason for wanting to play near the beginning of the program let me know and I'll do my best for you.

Please confirm the spellings of the names of the composers and pieces and translate the names of the musical works if you can.

I'll look forward to hearing from you soon.  

Mark Dawson
for the Chicago Chapter of the American Recorder Society
msjddawson@sbcglobal.net
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Early MusiChicago Discussion Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

Early MusiChicago Home