EMC Logo Early MusiChicago Discussion Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 22nd, 2014, 1:07am
Early MusiChicago Home

EMC Logo
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Early MusiChicago Discussion Forum Recorder Lessons

Early MusiChicago Discussion Forum
   Early Instruments & Voice
   Recorder
(Moderator: Labattaille)
   Recorder Lessons
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Recorder Lessons  (Read 2004 times)
Patrick O'Malley

Email

Recorder Lessons
« on: Sep 2nd, 2005, 2:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi everyone.  I hope you have been having a good summer.

I wanted to let you know about the opportunity to play music and learn in ensembles at the Music Institute of Chicago, located in Evanston.  Last year was a lot of fun.  We will continue with chamber music groups involving recorder.

When: Wednesday evenings, starting September 21.

Established groups can sign up for weekly coaching.

Individuals can sign up, too.  Depending on enrollment, we can have recorder ensembles and/or mixed groups with harpsichord, guitar, violin, etc.  New this year:  The school will have a madrigal dinner in December, and they want recorders to participate, of course.

It takes a bit of coordination to get started, so please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested.  I will be moving to a new home September 10, so note that my old phone number will no longer work.  Please call my cell phone at 773-552-1856 or email at patrickrecorder@mac.com.

I survived a burst appendix in July and have been out of commission the rest of the summer.  So I especially look forward to making great music with all my students this year.

Best regards,

Patrick O'Malley
patrickrecorder@mac.com
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Early MusiChicago Discussion Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

Early MusiChicago Home